The Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care
Applications for studies should only be made via the Internet through the System of Internet Registration of Candidates (IRK).
Create your individual application account in the IRK system at irk.wszkipz.pl. Your identification number will be your PESEL (national identification number used in Poland), and if you are an international student, the IRK system will generate your registration ID automatically. Fill in the form, providing your personal data, information about the school you finished, etc. (without entering all required information it will not be possible to generate the application for studies).
Then, choose the level and study form, i.e. apply for a selected study programme.
After finishing your registration in the IRK system, paying the recruitment fee and printing out the application, you submit the required documents at the Academy’s headquarters and sign the student’s payment agreement.
In order to be admitted to the first year of the first-cycle study you must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of the Certificate of Matriculation - original version available for inspection
Certificates of Matriculation issued abroad must:
- grant eligibility to pursue university-level education in the country of issue
- have apostille or must be legalised
- be translated into Polish, preferably by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators maintained by the Minister of Justice or consul of the Republic of Poland residing in the country of issue:
- health certificate from the doctor of occupational medicine, stating there are no contraindications to pursuing studies at a given study programme
- 2 photographs for a student ID (3,5 x 4,5 cm)
- a photocopy of an ID - original document available for inspection
- a photocopy of a proof of the registration fee payment
- personal questionnaire - application for admission to the study, printed out from the IRK system
- signed study provider agreement and payment agreement
International students additionally submit:
- a photocopy of a passport or valid visa or residence card - the original version available for inspection
- a photocopy of the valid insurance, e.g. insurance policy in case of illness or personal accident for the period of studies in Poland or the European Health Insurance Card or a declaration that you have joined the insurance programme at NFZ (National Health Fund), immediately after the commencement of education - original version available for inspection
In order to be admitted to the first year of second-cycle studies you must submit all above-mentioned documents, and:
- a photocopy of the study graduation diploma and the supplement (when the diploma has not been received yet, the certificate of graduation) - original version available for inspection
The diploma awarded beyond the borders of the Republic of Poland must:
- entitle its holder to pursue second-cycle study programmes in the country of issue, in accordance with Article 191a sections 3 and 4 of the Law on Higher Education, or to entitle to further education on the basis of an international agreement, or to be considered as equivalent to an appropriate Polish diploma via nostrification.
- must be translated into Polish, preferably by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators maintained by the Minister of Justice or consul of the Republic of Poland residing in the country of issue.
2500 euro / 1 semester